How Latte Libro can support your marketing needs :
Whether you’re looking for a comprehensive marketing strategy, assistance with Google AdWords or Facebook advertising, or whether you just need technical support designing and publishing your website or blog, I’d love to collaborate with you.
Projects are custom built from the menu below, so that each client receives exactly what they need.
- Manage your brand on social media channels (including creating and publishing content)
- Tutorials on how to use Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and more
- Design, manage and implement social advertising on Facebook, Twitter, Google Ads and Spotify
- Build or relaunch your website
- Write and publish blog and website content
- Optimize existing pages for SEO
- Improve your site’s accessibility
- Enhance organic traffic to your website
- Build a content marketing strategy
- Custom design email newsletter templates
- Write and send email content
- Grow your subscriber list
- Develop comprehensive digital marketing plan for your business or book launch
What is my hourly rate?
I don’t want money — or fear of costs — to prevent us from working together. That’s why I offer rates based on the complexity of the project and am willing to negotiate or offer sliding scales when needed. To learn more, please contact me.
Help me give back
Ten percent of all my consulting fees will be donated to essential organizations that are making a difference in our community. This quarter, all commissions will benefit We Need Diverse Books.
Let’s work together
Compete the form and I’ll be in touch soon.
“Sarah developed a digital marketing and advertising strategy aimed at helping me reach a new audience and growing my email subscriber lists in the months leading up to the launch of my book, Time to Parent. Not only did the campaign add nearly 1,000 new subscribers to my lists, Sarah developed a content calendar to help me engage and retain my new readers.”
– Julie Morgenstern, New York Times bestselling author
“I had NO IDEA how much I didn’t know about SEO or maximizing my online marketing potential until I began working with Sarah. Her consulting services are incredibly thorough and generous. She knows how to talk to laypeople–if tech stresses you out or overwhelms you, then she’ll be a great fit. She’s really good at giving you both quick fixes that will make a big difference right away, and then guides you through some of the longer-term adjustments that will help increase your traffic and overall visibility. She’s also fantastic at understanding what strategies will work for you and your business, always meeting you where you’re at and providing a wealth of resources. I know I’ll be doing more work with her in the future and I can’t recommend her enough!”
– Heather Demetrios, author and writing coach