Information Provided by You to Latte Libro
There are various interest and email subscription forms on our Website which require your name, e-mail address and other information. By submitting such forms, you give us permission to contact you with messages that are related to your interest in Latte Libro.
All disclosure to us is voluntary and you may at any time decide to rescind the information you provided to us by contacting us via the contact form on the website.
Information Tracked by Latte Libro
Latte Libro collects Web usage statistics strictly for the purpose of managing and maintaining our Websites. All such information is anonymous. The uses of this data are for technical and/or content-development purposes, such as troubleshooting, detecting security risks, and optimizing navigation and other features.
We use various software programs that summarize visitor activity data, which may include: TCP/IP addresses, URLs visited on the City Year Website, and referring Websites, applications and sources.
Except as might be required by law, we do not share, sell, rent or otherwise disclose any information we receive from you with any third parties.
We uses various security measures to ensure the safety of your personal information. We strive to follow best practices regarding network and server configuration, firewalls, security patches and other measures to protect all data on Latte Libro systems. However, we cannot guarantee that these measures will prevent the theft or unintentional disclosure of personally identifiable data.
Links to Other Sites
We provide links to other Websites that may contain information of interest to our visitors. Latte Libro takes no responsibility for, and exercises no control over, third part organizations’ privacy policies, security practices, views or the accuracy of any information contained on other such Websites.
Latte Libro strives to provide a Web site that is accessible to all visitors. Please contact us if you have problems accessing any part of our Website.
Using Text and Images
All information provided on this Website that is not secured is considered public information. All logos and written content are copyrighted material and may not be reused without explicit written permission from Latte Libro. Please contact us for permission to use text or images.
Unsubscribe from Latte Libro
City Year, Inc. will occasionally send e-mail to subscribers who have not opted out of our email communications. If you receive any email originating from City Year, Inc. in error, please contact us.
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address. We collect and store the personally identifiable information that you have provided us. Here are some examples of ways in which we may collect your information.
- When you request information via one of the email addresses identified on our website or otherwise contact us in person, by phone or email, with a question. We may then collect your name, address and email in order to respond to that inquiry.
- We may collect your name, email address and other contact information if you register for an event.
- We may collect your name, email address, telephone number and payment information when you make a contribution, either on our website, over the phone or by mailing in a check.
The above list provides a sample of personal information that may be collected by Latte Libro. From time to time, we may collect personal information from you in ways not described above.
Use and disclosure of private information
- We safeguard, according to high standards of security and confidentiality, any information our donors share with us.
- We will only share your personal information if you give us specific permission to do so.
- We will not sell, trade, or share your personal information, collected on the website or through any other business activities with anyone else.
- We will not send you mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- We will use your information to comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others.
- We will use the personal information to protect against potential fraud. We may verify with third parties the information collected in the course of processing a gift, event registration or other donation. If you use a credit or debit card on the website, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us and that the card being used has not been reported lost or stolen.
- You have the right to review information that we have collected about you.